White Bean and Pomegranate Low Carb Pizza
For a spectacular appetizer or light main course, white bean puree is spread on our crisp-from-the-oven Original Wrawp Low Carb Pizza Crust and sprinkled with warm Brussels sprouts and juicy fresh pomegranate seeds. Minimum ingredients bring extra-fine, delicious and saturating dish.
Serving size: 6 servings
Prep Time: 30 min or fewer
Total time: 30 min
For White Bean, Brussels Sprouts and Pomegranate Low Carb Pizza you’ll need the following ingredients:
1 lb. Brussels sprouts(trimmed and thinly sliced)
3 Tbs. olive oil (divided)
1 15-oz. can white beans (rinsed and drained)
3 Original Wrawp Low Carb Pizza Crusts
1/4 cup fresh pomegranate seeds
- 1.Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- 2.Toss Brussels sprouts with 1 Tbs. oil in large bowl. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Spread on baking sheet, and roast for 10 minutes, stirring once, or until browned. Set Brussels sprouts aside, and reduce oven temperature to 400°F.
- 3.Meanwhile, puree beans and remaining 2 Tbs. oil in food processor until smooth.
- 4.Place Original Wrawp Low Carb Pizza Crust in the oven for 5 minutes or until crisp.
- 5.Spread bean puree in hot Original Wrawp Low Carb Pizza Crust; top with roasted Brussels sprouts, and sprinkle with pomegranate seeds. Serve cut in slices
Tips and recommendations to make this recipe even better than other Low Carb Pizza Crust recipes:
If you can't find pomegranate seeds, substitute champagne grapes or chopped fresh orange flesh.
Original dish ready in record time and so delicious, you wouldn’t believe it. Want more awesomeness? Check our Broccoli Raab Organic Pizza Crust Flatbread or Hominy Vegan Pizza Crust Quesadillas with Grilled Tomatillo Salsa.