Bored of ordinary wrap recipes? Are you kids unwilling to eat healthy dishes?
Here’s the remedy! Crunchy Hawaiian Chicken Gluten Free Wraps are deliciously crunchy with a refreshing hint of tropical sweetness that kids find irresistible. This appealing main dish combines seasoned chicken, sweet pineapple, and crunchy shredded vegetables, topped with a delicious poppy seed dressing all wrapped in our Original Wrawp wheat-free wraps. It is the best solution for you and your kids to get yummy, healthy, gluten-free wraps that will satiate you and bring you joy!
Serving size: 6 servings
Prep Time: 20 min
Total time: 20 min
For Crunchy Hawaiian Chicken Gluten Free Wrap you’ll need the following ingredients:
1⁄4 cup Light mayonnaise
1/2 cup White vinegar
1⁄4 cup Sugar
1 tsp Poppy seeds
1 1⁄2 tsp Garlic powder
1 1⁄2 tsp Onion powder
1 1⁄2 tsp Chili powder
2 cups Fresh broccoli, shredded
1 1⁄2 cups Fresh carrots, peeled, shredded
1⁄4 cup Canned crushed pineapple, in 100% juice, drained
1 cup Fresh baby spinach, chopped
3 cups Cooked diced chicken, 1⁄2” pieces (12 oz)
6 Original Wrawp wheat free wraps
- In a small mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, poppy seeds, garlic powder, onion powder, and chili powder for the dressing. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate.
- Combine broccoli, carrots, pineapple, and spinach in a large bowl. Stir in dressing and chicken. Mix well. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
- For each Original Wrawp wheat free wrap, place 1/2 cup filling on the bottom half of the tortilla and roll in the form of a burrito. Place seam side down. Cut diagonally. Serve immediately.
Tips and recommendations to make this recipe an even better gluten free wrap recipe:
- Filling may be made up to one day in advance.
- Assemble wraps when ready to serve.
That is it! As usual, fast and easy steps lead to a delicious healthy meal! Want more? Check out our other recipes, like Asian Mango And Tofu Vegan Wraps