SPICY ASIAN CURRY COCONUT RAW WRAP
- 2 CURRY COCONUT RAW WRAPS
- 2 LETTUCE LEAVES
- 1 YELLOW BELL PEPPER (JULIENNED)
- 1/8 RED CABBAGE (FINELY CHOPPED)
- 1 GREEN ONION
- 1 PERSIAN CUCUMBER
- 2 GARLIC CLOVES
- 2 CUPS BELL PEPPER (CHOPPED)
- 2 TBSP. SPROUTED ALMOND BUTTER
- 1 TBSP. TAMARI
- 1 TBSP. LIME JUICE
- 2 TBSP. COCONUT SUGAR
- 1 TBSP. CHIA SEEDS
- Remove 2 Curry Coconut Wraps from the package and lay side by side
- In a blender, blend garlic cloves, bell pepper, almond butter, tamari, lime juice, coconut sugar and chia seeds until creamy smooth.
- Place a large spoonful of the creamy smooth sauce about 1 inch from the beginning of the wrap along the width side and spread around.
- Fill about 1/3 of the wrap with the sauce.
- Place the remaining veggies on top of the sauce.
- Then roll like you would a sushi roll, tucking and rolling.
- Slice in half and be sure to share with friends! Enjoy!
You can also use any wrap from our collections: