RAINBOW PAD THAI RAW WRAPS
- 2 VEGGIE LIFE VEGGIE WRAPS
- 1 GARLIC CLOVE
- 1/4 CUP RAW ALMOND BUTTER
- 2 TBSP. FRESH LIME JUICE
- 2 TBSP. LOW-SODIUM TAMARI
- 2 TBSP. WATER
- 2 1/2 TSP. PURE MAPLE SYRUP
- 1/2 TBSP. TOASTED SESAME OIL
- 1 TSP. FRESHLY GRATED GINGER
- 1 MEDIUM ZUCCHINI (JULIENNED)
- 2 LARGE CARROTS (JULIENNED)
- 1 RED PEPPER (THINLY SLICED)
- 1 CUP RED CABBAGE (THINLY SLICED)
- 3/4 CUP FROZEN EDAMAME (THAWED)
- 3 GREEN ONIONS (THINLY SLICED)
- 1 TBSP. HEMP SEEDS
- 1 TSP. SESAME SEEDS
- Remove the Veggie Life Veggie Raw Wraps from the package and lay side by side.
- In a bowl, add the zucchini, carrots, pepper, and cabbage. Toss with hands to mix together.
- For the dressing, combine the garlic clove, raw almond butter, lime juice, low-sodium tamari, water, maple syrup, toasted sesame oil and freshly grated ginger in a mini processor or simply whisk by hand. (Note:the dressing may seem a bit thin at first, but it thickens as it sits.)
- In the 2 wraps, add the mixed veggies you prepared in the bowl. Then top off with the edamame, green onion, hemp seeds and sesame seeds.
- Pour on dressing (and keep some to the side for dipping sauce)
- Roll the wraps, share with friends and enjoy!