MEXICAN INSPIRED VEGAN PIZZA
- 1 ORIGINAL WRAWP PIZZA CRUST
- 1 AVOCADO SLICED
- 1/4 CUP VEGETARIAN REFRIED BEANS
- 1/2 CUP OF VEGAN MOZZARELLA CHEESE
- 2 SLICES OF RED ONIONS, DICED
- 1/4 CUP OF BLACK BEANS COUPLE LEAVES OF SPINACH
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Spread the vegetarian refried beans all over the Original Wrawp Pizza Crust
- Add the toppings: spinach, red onions and black beans
- Top off with the vegan cheese (Go ahead - make it super vegan cheesy if you want!!)
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes - 12 minutes (away from heat - top rack is suggested)
- Remove from oven and add the sliced/diced avocado and optional: hot sauce of your choice!
- Cut into slices and eat all yourself or share with friends! Enjoy!
You can also use choose any of our WrawP pizza crust