PUMPKIN SPICE CHEESECAKE ENCHILLADA RECIPE
Pumpkin spice season is here and we are pleased to present a great recipe of Healthy PUMPKIN SPICE wraps are loaded with Cream Cheese, Pumpkin and amazing blend of Pumpkin Spice. These tasty wraps come together in under 15 minutes and make a great autumn dessert!
- 2 Packs Wrawp Pumpkin Spice Coconut Wraps
- 1 Pkg. (8 oz.) Cream Cheese (Softened)
- 1 Cup Canned Pumpkin
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- ½ Tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 ¼ Cups Cool Whip (thawed)
- 6 Tbsp. Butter (melted)
- 2 Tsp. Sugar
- 2 Tsp. Cinnamon
- 3 Packs Betsy’s Best Itsy Bitsy Cinnamon Nut Butter
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar and pumpkin pie spice with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Gently stir in the whipped topping.
- Then remove Pumpkin Spice Coconut Wraps from the package and lay flat (shiny side facing down).
- Divide the cream cheese mixture evenly between the wraps. Roll each wraps up and put on serving plates.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, sugar and cinnamon.
- Brush the mixture over the rolled coconut wraps. Then top with Betsy’s Best Cinnamon Nut Butter.