GLUTEN-FREE WRAPS WITH CURRY CHICKEN SALAD
- 2 CURRY COCONUT WRAPS
- CHICKEN BREAST (APPROX. 6 OZ) SMALL DICED
- 1-2 TB COCONUT OIL
1⁄4 ONION SMALL DICED
- 1⁄2 RED BELL PEPPER SMALL DICED
- 1/3 ENGLISH CUCUMBER SMALL DICED
- 1 TB PEPITAS (PUMPKIN SEEDS)
- 20 BLUEBERRIES AND 12 GRAPES (SLICE GRAPES IN HALF)
- 4 TBSP PRIMAL KITCHEN MAYO OR AVOCADO MAYO
- 1 TBSP CURRY POWDER
- SALT AND PEPPER FOR TASTE
- 1 CUP OF SHREDDED LETTUCE (OPTIONAL -CILANTRO LEAVES)
- In a skillet, add diced chicken, onion and coconut oil and cook till done and onions are translucent. Set aside to cool down.
- In a bowl, mix all the other ingredients and toss (NOT THE LETTUCE).
- Once cooled, add in chicken and onions.
- Take out 2 wraps and divide and spread the mixture on to 2 of the coconut wraps
- Top with shredded lettuce and cilantro
- ** For a crispy treat, we suggest baking the coconut wraps in the oven (away from high heat) until golden brown.
- Be sure to share with friends and enjoy!
You can also use any gluten-free wrap from our collections:
- WrawP Veggie Wraps
- Wrawp Coconut Wraps
See more ideas about Gluten-Free Wraps and Gluten-Free wraps recipes.