CHEESY AVOCADO QUESIDILLAS (WITH COCONUT WRAPS)
- 2 ORIGINAL COCONUT WRAPS
- BUTTER SPRAY OR COCONUT OIL
- 1 RIPE AVOCADO (CUT IN 0.50IN PIECES) 1/3 C CHEESE
- GARLIC POWDER
- Coat pan or skillett with non-stick spray or coconut oil
- Heat pan over medium heat
- Place one wrap on the pan and add the cheese, avocado and sprinkles of salt, pepper and garlic powder Place the second wrap on top and flip - toasting until Golden Brown.
You can also use any gluten-free wrap from our collections:
- WrawP Veggie Wraps
- Wrawp Coconut Wraps
See more ideas about Gluten-Free Wraps and Gluten-Free wraps recipes.