Vegan Wraps with Turkey, Corn & Sun-Dried Tomato
If you’re looking for a simple gluten free diet recipe for lunch, vegan wraps are the best choice. The recipe we offer here features our delicious Spicy WrawP, powered with turkey and ever-popular sun-dried tomatoes. You’ll get a rich, nutritious meal that won’t violate your diet choices. Another advantage of this Vegan recipe over other Vegan recipes is how quickly and easily you’ll get it done! So let’s not lose any more time and dive into the details:
Serving size: 4 servings
Prep Time: 20 min
Total time: 20 min
For Turkey, Corn & Sun-Dried Tomato Vegan Wraps you’ll need the following ingredients:
1 cup corn kernels, fresh or frozen (thawed)
½ cup chopped fresh tomato
¼ cup chopped soft sun-dried tomatoes
2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
1 Tbsp virgin olive oil
8 oz 8 thin slices of Vegan diet friendly low-sodium deli turkey
4 lettuce leaves
- 1.In a medium size bowl mix together tomato, corn, sun-dried tomatoes, oil, and vinegar.
- 2.Put equal portions of Vegan diet-friendly turkey onto our Spicy wraps. Top with corn salad and lettuce. Roll it all up.
- 3.You can serve the wraps cut in half if you’d like.
Tips and recommendations to make this recipe even better than other recipes:
- a)To follow Vegan diet to the T, we used ears of corn here. In order to remove corn kernels off the cob, take an ear of corn, hold it on the top and slice the kernels off with a sharp knife. One ear will provide you with about ½ cup of corn kernels.
- b)When shopping for this Vegan wraps recipe, look for soft sun-dried tomatoes and not oil-packed in the buffet sections of most grocery stores. If what you could find is only hard dry sun-dried tomatoes, you can soak them in hot boiling water before you use them. Around 20 minutes should be enough
So here you have it! Fast? Yes! Yummy? Yes! Vegan diet friendly? Of course! Now you can enjoy our vegan wraps in an even more delicious way. Don’t miss out on other vegan recipes that we have on our website. Try Bell Pepper & Hummus Veggie Wrap next!