Posted on 31st Dec 2018
1. If kept below 70°F WrawP tends to get hard. To soften, keep WrawP at room temperature (72°F or above) for at least 30 min. To speed up the process, you can put your WrawP on a hot pan for a couple of seconds.
2. If the WrawP feels a bit dry or difficult to roll, drizzle some water on top. WrawP will absorb the moisture and become soft. Let the moisture sit for a minute or so and the wrawp will become more pliable. Do not use too much water as a little goes a long way!
4. WrawP Pizza Crusts are made hard on purpose as they are made with dehydrated fruits and vegetables. Using moist ingredients as a spread or using lemon/lime juice or water to moisten, will help soften pizza crust. Heating in the oven for 350 degrees Fahrenheit will soften product as well.
5. Coconut wraps are light and very versatile.Working with dry ingredients and being cautious of moist ingredient will best support the wrap and keep it together.
6. Unused gluten free wraps packages should always be zipped to prevent over-drying or absorbing extra moisture from the environment.
This recipe of coconut wrap is perfect to wake up any morning and to start your day off on the right foot! Ingredients:1 Coco Nori Original wrap1/4 cup of blueberries1/4 cup of raspberries1 tbsp of Betsy's Best Cashew Nut ButterDrizzle of Betsy's Best Gourmet Peanut Butter with Cinnamon & Chia SeedsDirections: 1. Take Coco Nori Original wrap and spread Betsy's Best [...]
This taco-style recipe has our Spicy Wrawp Vegan Wraps as the star of the dish, plus you’ll make lentil meatballs which is mega-fun!Serving size: 4 servings (plus leftovers)Prep Time: 25 minTotal time: 45 min (plus soaking time)For Spicy Lentil Meatball Vegan Wraps with Ume Pepita Cream you’ll need the following ingredients:1 cup unsalted pepitas5 tbsp. fresh lime juice (about 3 limes)1/4 tsp. [...]
Serves 6!This recipe features our Spirulina Gluten-Free Pizza Crust. Generous amounts of toppings makes this a fork-and- knife pizza. You can save leftover cabbage for sandwiches.Serving size: 3 servingsPrep Time: 20 minTotal time: 30 minFor Chickpea and Red Cabbage Gluten Free Pizza with Toasted Cumin you’ll need the following ingredients:1 1/2 Tbs. olive oil, divided 6 cups red cabbage, thinly sliced ¼ cup [...]
This raw vegan wrap recipe tastes just as good as it sounds. Both savory wraps and sweet wraps, it is such a perfect meal that covers all of the different flavors. And it leaves nothing to be yearned for! These are perfect for lunch, dinner, or snack. Importantly, these wraps are incredibly packed with nutrients. I used the [...]
This quesadilla-style recipe features our Spirulina Wrawp Paleo Wrap and who doesn’t love shrimps or chipotle?! Let’s get to it!Serving size: 4 servings (plus 1 1/2 cups salsa for leftovers)Prep Time: 35 minTotal time: 50 min (plus soaking time)For Chipotle Shrimp Paleo Wraps you’ll need the following ingredients:4 tomatillos, husked2 cups seeded and diced tomatoes1/4 cup diced red onion1 tbsp. seeded and [...]
Veggie Hummus WrawP video recipe. This easy wrap recipe is as good for dinner and lunch, or even breakfast. 100% Paleo and Gluten-free friendly wraps!
This is a WrawP fantastic meal idea for your kids! lunch or breakfast on the run.
Want to keep it simple and quick? Try this easy recipe for those days when you're on the go!What you will need:Any flavored WrawPRed bell pepper hummus (any hummus will work)Spring mixRed Bell PeppersTomatoAvocado Cut gluten free wraps in half to result in 2 wraps. Spread hummus on WrawP's, add spring mix, sliced bell peppers, tomato and avocado. [...]
All prices are in USD.