Posted on 31st Dec 2018
1. If kept below 70°F WrawP tends to get hard. To soften, keep WrawP at room temperature (72°F or above) for at least 30 min. To speed up the process, you can put your WrawP on a hot pan for a couple of seconds.
2. If the WrawP feels a bit dry or difficult to roll, drizzle some water on top. WrawP will absorb the moisture and become soft. Do not use too much water as a little goes a long way!
4. WrawP Pizza Crusts are made hard on purpose as they are made with dehydrated fruits and vegetables. Using moist ingredients as a spread or using lemon/lime juice or water to moisten, will help soften pizza crust. Heating in the oven for 350 degrees Fahrenheit will soften product as well.
5. Coconut wraps are light and very versatile.Working with dry ingredients and being cautious of moist ingredient will best support the wrap and keep it together.
6. Unused gluten free wraps packages should always be zipped to prevent over-drying or absorbing extra moisture from the environment.
We've swapped out chickpeas for edamame in this twist on typical falafel. Served with a homemade sweet and sour papaya chutney and creamy yogurt, there is a full meal within in these veggie wraps. This recipe features our super delicious Smokey Heaven Wrawp Wraps which makes the results taste unbelievably great.Serving size: 8 servingsPrep Time: 30 minTotal [...]
This super-fast and super-easy raw vegan wraps recipe is also fun, creative, and tasty. Your kids will appreciate what our fabulous Veggie Life Wrawp Raw Vegan Wraps add to this great lunch meal. Moreover, your kids can help with cooking -- and have fun doing it! It’s perfect for all parents and children everywhere!Serving size: 4 servingsPrep [...]
Lunchtime can be prime time for compromising your healthy-eating instincts. We are constantly bombarded with options for midday meals that are fast and cheap and often high in trans fat, sodium, sugar and preservatives, so make your lunch decision before the midday hunger pangs strike. Prepare your favorite bean filling; then sauté red and green [...]
Bored of ordinary paleo wrap recipes? Are you kids unwilling to eat healthy dishes? Here’s the remedy! Crunchy Hawaiian Chicken Gluten Free Wraps are deliciously crunchy with a refreshing hint of tropical sweetness that kids find irresistible. This appealing main dish combines seasoned chicken, sweet pineapple, and crunchy shredded vegetables, topped with a delicious poppy seed dressing all [...]
Hummus veggie wrapWhat you will need: Spirulina WrawpHummusSpring mixTomatoCarrotHemp seedsCut spirulina WrawP in half to make 2 gluten free wraps. Spread hummus on WrawP and layer spring mix, tomato and carrot shreds. Sprinkle hemp seeds on top the wrap and enjoy!
All prices are in USD.