Posted on 31st Dec 2018
1. If kept below 70°F WrawP tends to get hard. To soften, keep WrawP at room temperature (72°F or above) for at least 30 min. To speed up the process, you can put your WrawP on a hot pan for a couple of seconds.
2. If the WrawP feels a bit dry or difficult to roll, drizzle some water on top. WrawP will absorb the moisture and become soft. Let the moisture sit for a minute or so and the wrawp will become more pliable. Do not use too much water as a little goes a long way!
4. WrawP Pizza Crusts are made hard on purpose as they are made with dehydrated fruits and vegetables. Using moist ingredients as a spread or using lemon/lime juice or water to moisten, will help soften pizza crust. Heating in the oven for 350 degrees Fahrenheit will soften product as well.
5. Coconut wraps are light and very versatile.Working with dry ingredients and being cautious of moist ingredient will best support the wrap and keep it together.
6. Unused gluten free wraps packages should always be zipped to prevent over-drying or absorbing extra moisture from the environment.
These simple-to-make vegan wraps are stuffed to the brim with vegetables and cheese then baked in a luscious creamy yogurt sauce. Our Original Wrawp Vegan Wraps makes this recipe only better!Serving size: 10 servingsPrep Time: 30 minTotal time: 55 minFor Mushroom, Corn, and Fontina Cheese Vegan Wraps you’ll need the following ingredients:10 Original Wrawp Vegan Wraps1 ½ lb [...]
We've swapped out chickpeas for edamame in this twist on typical falafel. Served with a homemade sweet and sour papaya chutney and creamy yogurt, there is a full meal within in these veggie wraps. This recipe features our super delicious Smokey Heaven Wrawp Wraps which makes the results taste unbelievably great.Serving size: 8 servingsPrep Time: 30 minTotal [...]
This super-fast and super-easy raw vegan wraps recipe is also fun, creative, and tasty. Your kids will appreciate what our fabulous Veggie Life Wrawp Raw Vegan Wraps add to this great lunch meal. Moreover, your kids can help with cooking -- and have fun doing it! It’s perfect for all parents and children everywhere!Serving size: 4 servingsPrep [...]
We consider this raw vegan wrap recipe an autumn one. Just the combination of ingredients and their colors reminds us of colorful autumn. It also features sweet potato and avocado wrapped in our spectacular Spirulina Wrawp raw vegan wraps to make it the ultimate healthy nutritious raw vegan recipe! Have you ever seen all these words in one sentence? Trust us, [...]
When it comes to gluten free wraps, prep time and ease are the main factors. Add to this some delicious tuna salad and you've got your golden gluten free recipe. The one we offer here features our nutritious Spirulina Wrawp, made from scratch light tuna salad, and flavourful Kalamata olives. You won’t stay hungry after this gluten free [...]
Veggie Hummus WrawP video recipe. This easy wrap recipe is as good for dinner and lunch, or even breakfast. 100% Paleo and Gluten-free friendly wraps!
This is a WrawP fantastic meal idea for your kids! lunch or breakfast on the run.
Tofu Scramble Breakfast Burrito. Simple Southwest tofu scramble breakfast idea with Healthy Wraps. What you'll need: Tofu scrambleSalsaVegan cheeseOur Original Organic Gluten-free WrapCut WrawP in half, resulting in 2 sheets. Spread salsa on WrawP to cover. Cook tofu scramble then add to gluten free wrap. Layer cheese on top of the tofu. Wrap it up and enjoy!
All prices are in USD.