Posted on 31st Dec 2018
1. If kept below 70°F WrawP tends to get hard. To soften, keep WrawP at room temperature (72°F or above) for at least 30 min. To speed up the process, you can put your WrawP on a hot pan for a couple of seconds.
2. If the WrawP feels a bit dry or difficult to roll, drizzle some water on top. WrawP will absorb the moisture and become soft. Let the moisture sit for a minute or so and the wrawp will become more pliable. Do not use too much water as a little goes a long way!
4. WrawP Pizza Crusts are made hard on purpose as they are made with dehydrated fruits and vegetables. Using moist ingredients as a spread or using lemon/lime juice or water to moisten, will help soften pizza crust. Heating in the oven for 350 degrees Fahrenheit will soften product as well.
5. Coconut wraps are light and very versatile.Working with dry ingredients and being cautious of moist ingredient will best support the wrap and keep it together.
6. Unused gluten free wraps packages should always be zipped to prevent over-drying or absorbing extra moisture from the environment.
Our Coco Nori Strawberry are the perfect treat to any meal. Sweet and healthy! What can be better? Make this for breakfast to get you ready for the day or a dessert to end the night. Ingredients: 1 Coco Nori Strawberry wrap1 tbsp of blueberry yogurt1 rip banana1/4 cup of sliced strawberries1 tbsp of Betsy's Best Gourmet Peanut Butter [...]
This taco-style recipe has our Spicy Wrawp Vegan Wraps as the star of the dish, plus you’ll make lentil meatballs which is mega-fun!Serving size: 4 servings (plus leftovers)Prep Time: 25 minTotal time: 45 min (plus soaking time)For Spicy Lentil Meatball Vegan Wraps with Ume Pepita Cream you’ll need the following ingredients:1 cup unsalted pepitas5 tbsp. fresh lime juice (about 3 limes)1/4 tsp. [...]
These simple-to-make vegan wraps are stuffed to the brim with vegetables and cheese then baked in a luscious creamy yogurt sauce. Our Original Wrawp Vegan Wraps makes this recipe only better!Serving size: 10 servingsPrep Time: 30 minTotal time: 55 minFor Mushroom, Corn, and Fontina Cheese Vegan Wraps you’ll need the following ingredients:10 Original Wrawp Vegan Wraps1 ½ lb [...]
We've swapped out chickpeas for edamame in this twist on typical falafel. Served with a homemade sweet and sour papaya chutney and creamy yogurt, there is a full meal within in these veggie wraps. This recipe features our super delicious Smokey Heaven Wrawp Wraps which makes the results taste unbelievably great.Serving size: 8 servingsPrep Time: 30 minTotal [...]
Lunchtime can be prime time for compromising your healthy-eating instincts. We are constantly bombarded with options for midday meals that are fast and cheap and often high in trans fat, sodium, sugar and preservatives, so make your lunch decision before the midday hunger pangs strike. Prepare your favorite bean filling; then sauté red and green [...]
All prices are in USD.