Posted on 31st Dec 2018
1. If kept below 70°F WrawP tends to get hard. To soften, keep WrawP at room temperature (72°F or above) for at least 30 min. To speed up the process, you can put your WrawP on a hot pan for a couple of seconds.
2. If the WrawP feels a bit dry or difficult to roll, drizzle some water on top. WrawP will absorb the moisture and become soft. Let the moisture sit for a minute or so and the wrawp will become more pliable. Do not use too much water as a little goes a long way!
4. WrawP Pizza Crusts are made hard on purpose as they are made with dehydrated fruits and vegetables. Using moist ingredients as a spread or using lemon/lime juice or water to moisten, will help soften pizza crust. Heating in the oven for 350 degrees Fahrenheit will soften product as well.
5. Coconut wraps are light and very versatile.Working with dry ingredients and being cautious of moist ingredient will best support the wrap and keep it together.
6. Unused gluten free wraps packages should always be zipped to prevent over-drying or absorbing extra moisture from the environment.
Every so often, the pizza cravings hit! This is the perfect recipe to fulfill your craving and still be on path for all your health goals!Ingredients:1 Tomato Wrawp Pizza Crust1/4 tomato sauce of your choice1/2 cup of mozzarella vegan cheese3 mushrooms sliced1/4 cup of spinach2 slices of red onionsSliced black olivesDirections:1. Preheat oven for 350 degrees [...]
Just because you eat healthy, doesn't mean that you can't eat delicious food! Eating healthy means looking at alternatives. This means swapping bread for our delicious gluten free pizza crust, tomato sauce for hummus and cheese for veggies!Ingredients:1 Spirulina or Original Pizza Crust2 tbsp of hummus1 cup of broccoli slaw2 mushrooms slicedSliced olives4 Cauliflower floretsDirections: 1. Spread hummus on top [...]
Quick, easy and delicious! Isn't that what everyone is looking for? This healthy wrap is perfect for any meal and full of delicious roasted veggies to treat your body right. Ingredients:1 Coco Nori Original Wrap2 cup of kale1/4 cup of sliced mushrooms1/4 cup of red onions1/4 cup of cauliflower2 stalks of green onions, choppedDash of cuminDirections:1. Cook [...]
This recipe of coconut wrap is perfect to wake up any morning and to start your day off on the right foot! Ingredients:1 Coco Nori Original wrap1/4 cup of blueberries1/4 cup of raspberries1 tbsp of Betsy's Best Cashew Nut ButterDrizzle of Betsy's Best Gourmet Peanut Butter with Cinnamon & Chia SeedsDirections: 1. Take Coco Nori Original wrap and spread Betsy's Best [...]
Who said that our vegan pizza crusts are only for pizza? Not true! Here we offer you an alternative to make delicious healthy quesadillas using our Original Wrawp Vegan Pizza Crust. Once you see how easy it is to make your own grilled tomatillo salsa, you'll have a hard time going back to cans or jars.Serving size: 4 servingsPrep Time: [...]
This taco-style recipe has our Spicy Wrawp Vegan Wraps as the star of the dish, plus you’ll make lentil meatballs which is mega-fun!Serving size: 4 servings (plus leftovers)Prep Time: 25 minTotal time: 45 min (plus soaking time)For Spicy Lentil Meatball Vegan Wraps with Ume Pepita Cream you’ll need the following ingredients:1 cup unsalted pepitas5 tbsp. fresh lime juice (about 3 limes)1/4 tsp. [...]
This raw vegan wrap recipe tastes just as good as it sounds. Both savory wraps and sweet wraps, it is such a perfect meal that covers all of the different flavors. And it leaves nothing to be yearned for! These are perfect for lunch, dinner, or snack. Importantly, these wraps are incredibly packed with nutrients. I used the [...]
These simple-to-make vegan wraps are stuffed to the brim with vegetables and cheese then baked in a luscious creamy yogurt sauce. Our Original Wrawp Vegan Wraps makes this recipe only better!Serving size: 10 servingsPrep Time: 30 minTotal time: 55 minFor Mushroom, Corn, and Fontina Cheese Vegan Wraps you’ll need the following ingredients:10 Original Wrawp Vegan Wraps1 ½ lb [...]
We've swapped out chickpeas for edamame in this twist on typical falafel. Served with a homemade sweet and sour papaya chutney and creamy yogurt, there is a full meal within in these veggie wraps. This recipe features our super delicious Smokey Heaven Wrawp Wraps which makes the results taste unbelievably great.Serving size: 8 servingsPrep Time: 30 minTotal [...]
All prices are in USD.