Posted on 31st Dec 2018
1. If kept below 70°F WrawP tends to get hard. To soften, keep WrawP at room temperature (72°F or above) for at least 30 min. To speed up the process, you can put your WrawP on a hot pan for a couple of seconds.
2. If the WrawP feels a bit dry or difficult to roll, drizzle some water on top. WrawP will absorb the moisture and become soft. Do not use too much water as a little goes a long way!
4. WrawP Pizza Crusts are made hard on purpose as they are made with dehydrated fruits and vegetables. Using moist ingredients as a spread or using lemon/lime juice or water to moisten, will help soften pizza crust. Heating in the oven for 350 degrees Fahrenheit will soften product as well.
5. Coconut wraps are light and very versatile.Working with dry ingredients and being cautious of moist ingredient will best support the wrap and keep it together.
6. Unused gluten free wraps packages should always be zipped to prevent over-drying or absorbing extra moisture from the environment.
Every so often, the pizza cravings hit! This is the perfect recipe to fulfill your craving and still be on path for all your health goals!Ingredients:1 Tomato Wrawp Pizza Crust1/4 tomato sauce of your choice1/2 cup of mozzarella vegan cheese3 mushrooms sliced1/4 cup of spinach2 slices of red onionsSliced black olivesDirections:1. Preheat oven for 350 [...]
This recipe of coconut wrap is perfect to wake up any morning and to start your day off on the right foot! Ingredients:1 Coco Nori Original wrap1/4 cup of blueberries1/4 cup of raspberries1 tbsp of Betsy's Best Cashew Nut ButterDrizzle of Betsy's Best Gourmet Peanut Butter with Cinnamon & Chia SeedsDirections: 1. Take Coco Nori Original wrap and spread Betsy's Best [...]
Quick, easy and delicious! Isn't that what everyone is looking for? This healthy wrap is perfect for any meal and full of delicious roasted veggies to treat your body right. Ingredients:1 Coco Nori Original Wrap2 cup of kale1/4 cup of sliced mushrooms1/4 cup of red onions1/4 cup of cauliflower2 stalks of green onions, choppedDash of cuminDirections:1. Cook [...]
Making morning easier one wrap at a time! Getting that savory kick of curry to start the day with our amazing coconut wrap Coco Nori Curry wrap.Ingredients:1 Coco Nori Curry Wrap1/2 cup of soft tofu3 cups of spinach1/4 of soy chorizoDash of Turmeric Dash of Cumin 1 tsp. of srirachaDirections:1. Cook spinach in pot over stove. 2. Once cooked, move [...]
Veggies & Coco Nori coconut wrap. Do we need to say more? A beautiful combination that never lets us down! Especially this savory treat!Ingredients:1 Coco Nori Original Wrap1 medium yam2 cups of kale1/4 cup of broccoli1/4 cup of cauliflowerDash of pepperDash of cuminDirections: 1. Heat up yam in microwave for 8 minutes2. While yam is heating up, cook [...]
Trying to be healthy on the go can be difficult, but our coconut wraps make it so easy! This quick and easy lunch will make you wonder why fast food restaurants even exists.Ingredients:1 Coco Nori Curry Wrap1 tbsp of vegan cream cheese1/2 cup of broccoli slaw1 cup of spinach1/4 cup of sliced red onions2 tbsp of [...]
We love sweets just as much as the next person! Which is why our Coco Nori Strawberry wrap kill the game and perfect to start off any morning for any occasion!Ingredients: 1 Coco Nori Strawberry Wrap1 kiwi, slicedHandful of raspberriesHandful of blueberries1 tbsp of Betsy's Best Cashew Nut ButterDrizzle of Betsy's Best Gourmet Peanut Butter with [...]
For a spectacular appetizer or light main course, white bean puree is spread on our crisp-from-the-oven Original Wrawp Low Carb Pizza Crust and sprinkled with warm Brussels sprouts and juicy fresh pomegranate seeds. Minimum ingredients bring extra-fine, delicious and saturating dish.Serving size: 6 servingsPrep Time: 30 min or fewerTotal time: 30 minFor White Bean, Brussels Sprouts and Pomegranate Low Carb Pizza you’ll need the [...]
In this recipe, we use a potent blend of herbs and spices - rosemary, oregano, ground ginger, and turmeric - to marinate the chicken; both to add antioxidants to the dish, as well as to protect the chicken from any damage from the cooking process (although we cook on medium to minimize the effects as [...]
All prices are in USD.