Posted on 31st Dec 2018
1. If kept below 70°F WrawP tends to get hard. To soften, keep WrawP at room temperature (72°F or above) for at least 30 min. To speed up the process, you can put your WrawP on a hot pan for a couple of seconds.
2. If the WrawP feels a bit dry or difficult to roll, drizzle some water on top. WrawP will absorb the moisture and become soft. Let the moisture sit for a minute or so and the wrawp will become more pliable. Do not use too much water as a little goes a long way!
4. WrawP Pizza Crusts are made hard on purpose as they are made with dehydrated fruits and vegetables. Using moist ingredients as a spread or using lemon/lime juice or water to moisten, will help soften pizza crust. Heating in the oven for 350 degrees Fahrenheit will soften product as well.
5. Coconut wraps are light and very versatile.Working with dry ingredients and being cautious of moist ingredient will best support the wrap and keep it together.
6. Unused gluten free wraps packages should always be zipped to prevent over-drying or absorbing extra moisture from the environment.
This taco-style recipe has our Spicy Wrawp Vegan Wraps as the star of the dish, plus you’ll make lentil meatballs which is mega-fun!Serving size: 4 servings (plus leftovers)Prep Time: 25 minTotal time: 45 min (plus soaking time)For Spicy Lentil Meatball Vegan Wraps with Ume Pepita Cream you’ll need the following ingredients:1 cup unsalted pepitas5 tbsp. fresh lime juice (about 3 limes)1/4 tsp. [...]
This super-fast and super-easy raw vegan wraps recipe is also fun, creative, and tasty. Your kids will appreciate what our fabulous Veggie Life Wrawp Raw Vegan Wraps add to this great lunch meal. Moreover, your kids can help with cooking -- and have fun doing it! It’s perfect for all parents and children everywhere!Serving size: 4 servingsPrep [...]
Mexican food is famous for its delicious spiciness and colorful look. This raw tortilla recipe is no exception. Bell peppers with spices, beans, and chicken create that unique savory taste that makes Mexican cuisine so popular. And, of course, this recipe features our gluten free tortillas, Spicy Wrawp. So let’s get cooking!Serving size: 6-8 servingsPrep Time: 20 minTotal time: [...]
Could you imagine tasty but healthy pizza? Why not! Using our NEW Pizza crust you can make amazing tasty and healthy pizzas. Raw Vegan PizzaINGREDIENTS:Raw marinara sourceRaw vegan pesto Cherry tomato AvocadoSunflower sproutsWRAWP Pizza CrustSpread marinara souse on the pizza crust. Put a layer of vegan pesto souse on top of it. cut tomato, avocado and sunflower sprouts [...]
Tofu Scramble Breakfast Burrito. Simple Southwest tofu scramble breakfast idea with Healthy Wraps. What you'll need: Tofu scrambleSalsaVegan cheeseOur Original Organic Gluten-free WrapCut WrawP in half, resulting in 2 sheets. Spread salsa on WrawP to cover. Cook tofu scramble then add to gluten free wrap. Layer cheese on top of the tofu. Wrap it up and enjoy!
Want to keep it simple and quick? Try this easy recipe for those days when you're on the go!What you will need:Any flavored WrawPRed bell pepper hummus (any hummus will work)Spring mixRed Bell PeppersTomatoAvocado Cut gluten free wraps in half to result in 2 wraps. Spread hummus on WrawP's, add spring mix, sliced bell peppers, tomato and avocado. [...]
This great recipe with WrawP is perfect for garlic lovers!What you will need: Original WrawPToum (Lebanese garlic spread) BroccoliTomatoOlivesCut WrawP in half to make two gluten free wraps. Spread Toum on WrawP's and add veggies. Wrap and enjoy!
Hummus veggie wrapWhat you will need: Spirulina WrawpHummusSpring mixTomatoCarrotHemp seedsCut spirulina WrawP in half to make 2 gluten free wraps. Spread hummus on WrawP and layer spring mix, tomato and carrot shreds. Sprinkle hemp seeds on top the wrap and enjoy!
All prices are in USD.