Posted on 31st Dec 2018
1. If kept below 70°F WrawP tends to get hard. To soften, keep WrawP at room temperature (72°F or above) for at least 30 min. To speed up the process, you can put your WrawP on a hot pan for a couple of seconds.
2. If the WrawP feels a bit dry or difficult to roll, drizzle some water on top. WrawP will absorb the moisture and become soft. Do not use too much water as a little goes a long way!
4. WrawP Pizza Crusts are made hard on purpose as they are made with dehydrated fruits and vegetables. Using moist ingredients as a spread or using lemon/lime juice or water to moisten, will help soften pizza crust. Heating in the oven for 350 degrees Fahrenheit will soften product as well.
5. Coconut wraps are light and very versatile.Working with dry ingredients and being cautious of moist ingredient will best support the wrap and keep it together.
6. Unused gluten free wraps packages should always be zipped to prevent over-drying or absorbing extra moisture from the environment.
For a spectacular appetizer or light main course, white bean puree is spread on our crisp-from-the-oven Original Wrawp Low Carb Pizza Crust and sprinkled with warm Brussels sprouts and juicy fresh pomegranate seeds. Minimum ingredients bring extra-fine, delicious and saturating dish.Serving size: 6 servingsPrep Time: 30 min or fewerTotal time: 30 minFor White Bean, Brussels Sprouts and Pomegranate Low Carb Pizza you’ll need the [...]
Grab our Original Wrawp Organic Pizza Crust pack and a jar of your favorite tomato sauce to make an easy and healthy pizza that gets gourmet flare from broccoli raab. You’ve never had such a high-end-style dish in just 30 minutes with four easy steps.Serving size: 6 servingsPrep Time: 30 min or lessTotal time: 30 minFor Broccoli Raab Organic Pizza Crust Flatbread you’ll need the following [...]
All prices are in USD.