Posted on 31st Dec 2018
1. If kept below 70°F WrawP tends to get hard. To soften, keep WrawP at room temperature (72°F or above) for at least 30 min. To speed up the process, you can put your WrawP on a hot pan for a couple of seconds.
2. If the WrawP feels a bit dry or difficult to roll, drizzle some water on top. WrawP will absorb the moisture and become soft. Let the moisture sit for a minute or so and the wrawp will become more pliable. Do not use too much water as a little goes a long way!
4. WrawP Pizza Crusts are made hard on purpose as they are made with dehydrated fruits and vegetables. Using moist ingredients as a spread or using lemon/lime juice or water to moisten, will help soften pizza crust. Heating in the oven for 350 degrees Fahrenheit will soften product as well.
5. Coconut wraps are light and very versatile.Working with dry ingredients and being cautious of moist ingredient will best support the wrap and keep it together.
6. Unused gluten free wraps packages should always be zipped to prevent over-drying or absorbing extra moisture from the environment.
For a spectacular appetizer or light main course, white bean puree is spread on our crisp-from-the-oven Original Wrawp Low Carb Pizza Crust and sprinkled with warm Brussels sprouts and juicy fresh pomegranate seeds. Minimum ingredients bring extra-fine, delicious and saturating dish.Serving size: 6 servingsPrep Time: 30 min or fewerTotal time: 30 minFor White Bean, Brussels Sprouts and Pomegranate Low Carb Pizza you’ll need the [...]
Olive oil in a jar of sun-dried tomatoes is liquid gold in recipes. Here it's used to sauté sliced leeks and dress our Spirulina Wrawp Healthy Pizza Crust in order to get a rich and flavorful dish that you’ll come back to time and time again, we’re sure!Serving size: 8 servingsPrep Time: 20 min or lessTotal time: 45 minFor Leek and Sun-Dried Tomato Healthy Pizza [...]
Grab our Original Wrawp Organic Pizza Crust pack and a jar of your favorite tomato sauce to make an easy and healthy pizza that gets gourmet flare from broccoli raab. You’ve never had such a high-end-style dish in just 30 minutes with four easy steps.Serving size: 6 servingsPrep Time: 30 min or lessTotal time: 30 minFor Broccoli Raab Organic Pizza Crust Flatbread you’ll need the following [...]
Serves 6!This recipe features our Spirulina Gluten-Free Pizza Crust. Generous amounts of toppings makes this a fork-and- knife pizza. You can save leftover cabbage for sandwiches.Serving size: 3 servingsPrep Time: 20 minTotal time: 30 minFor Chickpea and Red Cabbage Gluten Free Pizza with Toasted Cumin you’ll need the following ingredients:1 1/2 Tbs. olive oil, divided 6 cups red cabbage, thinly sliced ¼ cup [...]
Sticky, golden, sautéed plums steal the show in this rustic pizza recipe that is sure to impress. And our incredible low carb pizza crust makes this meal both healthy and gluten free diet-friendly. Let’s take a minute here to find out more about our new line of products – low carb pizza crust:We added buckwheat, [...]
This rustic healthy pizza will make a perfect starter dish or a savory snack. This recipe features our new product, Wrawp Spirulina healthy pizza crust. Let’s take a closer look at it first: We added carrots, buckwheat and sunflower seeds into our healthy pizza crust, so it’s more filling and flavorful and still a healthy choice.We designed this healthy pizza crust [...]
A light layer of creamy ricotta sprinkled with fresh herbs dresses up our incredible Wrawp Original gluten free pizza crust in this great as starter/lunch/snack recipe. Lemon juice and rind add just the right flavor lift.Let us introduce our new line of products – gluten free pizza crust: We designed gluten free pizza crust after our two most [...]
You don’t want to have to give up pizza just because you’ve gone Paleo? No worries, our Original Pizza Crust is absolutely Paleo pizza with no grains, but plenty of flavor. 100% Gluten-free and Healthy Organic Product! Ingredients:1. Original Pizza Crust2. Veganese original3. Marinara sauce4. Tomato5. Olives6. Fresh basil 7. Vegan mazarella cheeseDirections:1. Spread veganese on top of the [...]
Could you imagine tasty but healthy pizza? Why not! Using our NEW Pizza crust you can make amazing tasty and healthy pizzas. Raw Vegan PizzaINGREDIENTS:Raw marinara sourceRaw vegan pesto Cherry tomato AvocadoSunflower sproutsWRAWP Pizza CrustSpread marinara souse on the pizza crust. Put a layer of vegan pesto souse on top of it. cut tomato, avocado and sunflower sprouts [...]
All prices are in USD.