Posted on 31st Dec 2018
1. If kept below 70°F WrawP tends to get hard. To soften, keep WrawP at room temperature (72°F or above) for at least 30 min. To speed up the process, you can put your WrawP on a hot pan for a couple of seconds.
2. If the WrawP feels a bit dry or difficult to roll, drizzle some water on top. WrawP will absorb the moisture and become soft. Let the moisture sit for a minute or so and the wrawp will become more pliable. Do not use too much water as a little goes a long way!
4. WrawP Pizza Crusts are made hard on purpose as they are made with dehydrated fruits and vegetables. Using moist ingredients as a spread or using lemon/lime juice or water to moisten, will help soften pizza crust. Heating in the oven for 350 degrees Fahrenheit will soften product as well.
5. Coconut wraps are light and very versatile.Working with dry ingredients and being cautious of moist ingredient will best support the wrap and keep it together.
6. Unused gluten free wraps packages should always be zipped to prevent over-drying or absorbing extra moisture from the environment.
Quick, easy and delicious! Isn't that what everyone is looking for? This healthy wrap is perfect for any meal and full of delicious roasted veggies to treat your body right. Ingredients:1 Coco Nori Original Wrap2 cup of kale1/4 cup of sliced mushrooms1/4 cup of red onions1/4 cup of cauliflower2 stalks of green onions, choppedDash of cuminDirections:1. Cook [...]
We love sweets just as much as the next person! Which is why our Coco Nori Strawberry wrap kill the game and perfect to start off any morning for any occasion!Ingredients: 1 Coco Nori Strawberry Wrap1 kiwi, slicedHandful of raspberriesHandful of blueberries1 tbsp of Betsy's Best Cashew Nut ButterDrizzle of Betsy's Best Gourmet Peanut Butter with [...]
This quesadilla-style recipe features our Spirulina Wrawp Paleo Wrap and who doesn’t love shrimps or chipotle?! Let’s get to it!Serving size: 4 servings (plus 1 1/2 cups salsa for leftovers)Prep Time: 35 minTotal time: 50 min (plus soaking time)For Chipotle Shrimp Paleo Wraps you’ll need the following ingredients:4 tomatillos, husked2 cups seeded and diced tomatoes1/4 cup diced red onion1 tbsp. seeded and [...]
Bored of chopped fillings in your paleo tortillas? This plant-based paleo tortilla recipe introduces crisp and refreshing cucumber noodles. A sweet-tart peanut sauce is drizzled inside the wrap and also used as a flavorful dip. Have fun while cooking and enjoy delicious healthy paleo tortillas featuring out Veggie Life Wrawp paleo tortilla.Serving size: 4 servingsPrep Time: 20 minTotal time: [...]
You don’t want to have to give up pizza just because you’ve gone Paleo? No worries, our Original Pizza Crust is absolutely Paleo friendly pizza with no grains, but plenty of flavor. 100% Gluten-free and Healthy Organic Product! Ingredients:1. Original Pizza Crust2. Veganese original3. Marinara sauce4. Tomato5. Olives6. Fresh basil 7. Vegan mazarella cheeseDirections:1. Spread veganese on top of [...]
Mexican food is famous for its delicious spiciness and colorful look. This raw tortilla recipe is no exception. Bell peppers with spices, beans, and chicken create that unique savory taste that makes Mexican cuisine so popular. And, of course, this recipe features our gluten free tortillas, Spicy Wrawp. So let’s get cooking!Serving size: 6-8 servingsPrep Time: 20 minTotal time: [...]
Bored of ordinary paleo wrap recipes? Are you kids unwilling to eat healthy dishes? Here’s the remedy! Crunchy Hawaiian Chicken Gluten Free Wraps are deliciously crunchy with a refreshing hint of tropical sweetness that kids find irresistible. This appealing main dish combines seasoned chicken, sweet pineapple, and crunchy shredded vegetables, topped with a delicious poppy seed dressing all [...]
Could you imagine tasty but healthy pizza? Why not! Using our NEW Pizza crust you can make amazing tasty and healthy pizzas. Raw Vegan PizzaINGREDIENTS:Raw marinara sourceRaw vegan pesto Cherry tomato AvocadoSunflower sproutsWRAWP Pizza CrustSpread marinara souse on the pizza crust. Put a layer of vegan pesto souse on top of it. cut tomato, avocado and sunflower sprouts [...]
Once in a while we all want a deli treat without putting too much effort in making it, so why not try a fresh variation on a seafood paleo tortilla? Full of antioxidants and minerals, shrimp is a valuable ingredient in many healthy paleo recipes, and here’s ours.Serving size: 4 servingsTotal time: 10 minTo prepare the filling for these [...]
All prices are in USD.