Posted on 31st Dec 2018
1. If kept below 70°F WrawP tends to get hard. To soften, keep WrawP at room temperature (72°F or above) for at least 30 min. To speed up the process, you can put your WrawP on a hot pan for a couple of seconds.
2. If the WrawP feels a bit dry or difficult to roll, drizzle some water on top. WrawP will absorb the moisture and become soft. Let the moisture sit for a minute or so and the wrawp will become more pliable. Do not use too much water as a little goes a long way!
4. WrawP Pizza Crusts are made hard on purpose as they are made with dehydrated fruits and vegetables. Using moist ingredients as a spread or using lemon/lime juice or water to moisten, will help soften pizza crust. Heating in the oven for 350 degrees Fahrenheit will soften product as well.
5. Coconut wraps are light and very versatile.Working with dry ingredients and being cautious of moist ingredient will best support the wrap and keep it together.
6. Unused gluten free wraps packages should always be zipped to prevent over-drying or absorbing extra moisture from the environment.
Quick, easy and delicious! Isn't that what everyone is looking for? This healthy wrap is perfect for any meal and full of delicious roasted veggies to treat your body right. Ingredients:1 Coco Nori Original Wrap2 cup of kale1/4 cup of sliced mushrooms1/4 cup of red onions1/4 cup of cauliflower2 stalks of green onions, choppedDash of cuminDirections:1. Cook [...]
We love sweets just as much as the next person! Which is why our Coco Nori Strawberry wrap kill the game and perfect to start off any morning for any occasion!Ingredients: 1 Coco Nori Strawberry Wrap1 kiwi, slicedHandful of raspberriesHandful of blueberries1 tbsp of Betsy's Best Cashew Nut ButterDrizzle of Betsy's Best Gourmet Peanut Butter with [...]
This taco-style recipe has our Spicy Wrawp Vegan Wraps as the star of the dish, plus you’ll make lentil meatballs which is mega-fun!Serving size: 4 servings (plus leftovers)Prep Time: 25 minTotal time: 45 min (plus soaking time)For Spicy Lentil Meatball Vegan Wraps with Ume Pepita Cream you’ll need the following ingredients:1 cup unsalted pepitas5 tbsp. fresh lime juice (about 3 limes)1/4 tsp. [...]
Serves 6!This recipe features our Spirulina Gluten-Free Pizza Crust. Generous amounts of toppings makes this a fork-and- knife pizza. You can save leftover cabbage for sandwiches.Serving size: 3 servingsPrep Time: 20 minTotal time: 30 minFor Chickpea and Red Cabbage Gluten Free Pizza with Toasted Cumin you’ll need the following ingredients:1 1/2 Tbs. olive oil, divided 6 cups red cabbage, thinly sliced ¼ cup [...]
In this recipe, we use a potent blend of herbs and spices - rosemary, oregano, ground ginger, and turmeric - to marinate the chicken; both to add antioxidants to the dish, as well as to protect the chicken from any damage from the cooking process (although we cook on medium to minimize the effects as [...]
This is a perfect recipe for lunch for two. Curried chicken combines with green apple and our Original Wrawp Organic Gluten Free Wraps creating a delightful juicy meal that you can enjoy with a nice company.Serving size: 2 servingsPrep Time: 20 minTotal time: 20 min (plus marinating time)For Curried Chicken Apple Organic Gluten Free Wraps with Collard Greens [...]
Bored of ordinary paleo wrap recipes? Are you kids unwilling to eat healthy dishes? Here’s the remedy! Crunchy Hawaiian Chicken Gluten Free Wraps are deliciously crunchy with a refreshing hint of tropical sweetness that kids find irresistible. This appealing main dish combines seasoned chicken, sweet pineapple, and crunchy shredded vegetables, topped with a delicious poppy seed dressing all [...]
We consider this raw vegan wrap recipe an autumn one. Just the combination of ingredients and their colors reminds us of colorful autumn. It also features sweet potato and avocado wrapped in our spectacular Spirulina Wrawp raw vegan wraps to make it the ultimate healthy nutritious raw vegan recipe! Have you ever seen all these words in one sentence? Trust us, [...]
Sometime around Thanksgiving most of the grocery stores are overloaded with all kinds and all sizes of pumpkins, and you kinda wanna cook everything with the help of this colorful, healthy, and nutritious buddy. So we decided to add pumpkin sticks to this easy gluten free flatbread wrap recipe. It also features marinated artichokes and semi-dried tomatoes that make this gluten [...]
All prices are in USD.