Posted on 31st Dec 2018
1. If kept below 70°F WrawP tends to get hard. To soften, keep WrawP at room temperature (72°F or above) for at least 30 min. To speed up the process, you can put your WrawP on a hot pan for a couple of seconds.
2. If the WrawP feels a bit dry or difficult to roll, drizzle some water on top. WrawP will absorb the moisture and become soft. Let the moisture sit for a minute or so and the wrawp will become more pliable. Do not use too much water as a little goes a long way!
4. WrawP Pizza Crusts are made hard on purpose as they are made with dehydrated fruits and vegetables. Using moist ingredients as a spread or using lemon/lime juice or water to moisten, will help soften pizza crust. Heating in the oven for 350 degrees Fahrenheit will soften product as well.
5. Coconut wraps are light and very versatile.Working with dry ingredients and being cautious of moist ingredient will best support the wrap and keep it together.
6. Unused gluten free wraps packages should always be zipped to prevent over-drying or absorbing extra moisture from the environment.
Hummus veggie wrapWhat you will need:Spirulina WrawpHummusSpring mixTomatoCarrotHemp seedsCut spirulina WrawP in half to make 2 gluten free wraps. Spread hummus on WrawP and layer spring mix, tomato and carrot shreds. Sprinkle hemp seeds on top the wrap and enjoy!
This great recipe with WrawP is perfect for garlic lovers!What you will need:Original WrawPToum (Lebanese garlic spread) BroccoliTomatoOlivesCut WrawP in half to make two gluten free wraps. Spread Toum on WrawP's and add veggies. Wrap and enjoy!
Ingredients:1 Original WrawP or any of the savory WrawPs1 cup walnuts1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes1/4 sweet onion2 Dates1 clove Garlic1/2 cup of WaterSalt to taste2 Carrot1 Cucumber3 cup of Spring Mix1 Yellow PepperInstruction:Paste: Process Walnuts, Sun-dried Tomatoes, Onion, Dates, Garlic, Water and Salt in food processor or blender. Blend it until it is a paste like consistency.Spread the [...]
All prices are in USD.