Posted on 31st Dec 2018
1. If kept below 70°F WrawP tends to get hard. To soften, keep WrawP at room temperature (72°F or above) for at least 30 min. To speed up the process, you can put your WrawP on a hot pan for a couple of seconds.
2. If the WrawP feels a bit dry or difficult to roll, drizzle some water on top. WrawP will absorb the moisture and become soft. Let the moisture sit for a minute or so and the wrawp will become more pliable. Do not use too much water as a little goes a long way!
4. WrawP Pizza Crusts are made hard on purpose as they are made with dehydrated fruits and vegetables. Using moist ingredients as a spread or using lemon/lime juice or water to moisten, will help soften pizza crust. Heating in the oven for 350 degrees Fahrenheit will soften product as well.
5. Coconut wraps are light and very versatile.Working with dry ingredients and being cautious of moist ingredient will best support the wrap and keep it together.
6. Unused gluten free wraps packages should always be zipped to prevent over-drying or absorbing extra moisture from the environment.
Just because you eat healthy, doesn't mean that you can't eat delicious food! Eating healthy means looking at alternatives. This means swapping bread for our delicious pizza crusts, tomato sauce for hummus and cheese for veggies!Ingredients:1 Spirulina or Original Pizza Crust2 tbsp of hummus1 cup of broccoli slaw2 mushrooms slicedSliced olives4 Cauliflower floretsDirections: 1. Spread hummus [...]
Every so often, the pizza cravings hit! This is the perfect recipe to fulfill your craving and still be on path for all your health goals!Ingredients:1 Tomato Wrawp Pizza Crust1/4 tomato sauce of your choice1/2 cup of mozzarella vegan cheese3 mushrooms sliced1/4 cup of spinach2 slices of red onionsSliced black olivesDirections:1. Preheat oven for 350 [...]
Whether it's Taco Tuesday or another day to celebrate, this pizza is perfect for any occasion!Ingredients:1 Original Wrawp Pizza Crust1 Avocado1/4 cup of vegetarian refried beans1/2 cup of vegan mozzarella cheese2 slices of red onions, diced1/4 cup of black beansCouple leaves of spinachDirections:1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit2. Spread vegetarian refried beans on top of [...]
Definitely one of the greatest and filling wraps out there! Filled with all the veggies you all love to make the most delicious wrap in the game. Ingredients:1 Spicy Veggie Wrap2 cups of spinach1 avocado1 handful of broccoli slaw1 handful of carrot chips4 tbsp of hummus1/2 lime to squeeze as lime juice.Directions:1. Squeeze lime on top [...]
This recipe of coconut wrap is perfect to wake up any morning and to start your day off on the right foot! Ingredients:1 Coco Nori Original wrap1/4 cup of blueberries1/4 cup of raspberries1 tbsp of Betsy's Best Cashew Nut ButterDrizzle of Betsy's Best Gourmet Peanut Butter with Cinnamon & Chia SeedsDirections: 1. Take Coco Nori Original wrap and spread Betsy's Best [...]
Quick, easy and delicious! Isn't that what everyone is looking for? This healthy wrap is perfect for any meal and full of delicious roasted veggies to treat your body right. Ingredients:1 Coco Nori Original Wrap2 cup of kale1/4 cup of sliced mushrooms1/4 cup of red onions1/4 cup of cauliflower2 stalks of green onions, choppedDash of cuminDirections:1. Cook [...]
Making morning easier one wrap at a time! Getting that savory kick of curry to start the day with our amazing coconut wrap Coco Nori Curry wrap.Ingredients:1 Coco Nori Curry Wrap1/2 cup of soft tofu3 cups of spinach1/4 of soy chorizoDash of Turmeric Dash of Cumin 1 tsp. of srirachaDirections:1. Cook spinach in pot over stove. 2. Once cooked, move [...]
Our Coco Nori Strawberry are the perfect treat to any meal. Sweet and healthy! What can be better? Make this for breakfast to get you ready for the day or a dessert to end the night. Ingredients: 1 Coco Nori Strawberry wrap1 tbsp of blueberry yogurt1 rip banana1/4 cup of sliced strawberries1 tbsp of Betsy's Best Gourmet Peanut Butter [...]
Veggies & Coco Nori coconut wrap. Do we need to say more? A beautiful combination that never lets us down! Especially this savory treat!Ingredients:1 Coco Nori Original Wrap1 medium yam2 cups of kale1/4 cup of broccoli1/4 cup of cauliflowerDash of pepperDash of cuminDirections: 1. Heat up yam in microwave for 8 minutes2. While yam is heating up, cook [...]
All prices are in USD.