Posted on 31st Dec 2018
1. If kept below 70°F WrawP tends to get hard. To soften, keep WrawP at room temperature (72°F or above) for at least 30 min. To speed up the process, you can put your WrawP on a hot pan for a couple of seconds.
2. If the WrawP feels a bit dry or difficult to roll, drizzle some water on top. WrawP will absorb the moisture and become soft. Do not use too much water as a little goes a long way!
4. WrawP Pizza Crusts are made hard on purpose as they are made with dehydrated fruits and vegetables. Using moist ingredients as a spread or using lemon/lime juice or water to moisten, will help soften pizza crust. Heating in the oven for 350 degrees Fahrenheit will soften product as well.
5. Coconut wraps are light and very versatile.Working with dry ingredients and being cautious of moist ingredient will best support the wrap and keep it together.
6. Unused gluten free wraps packages should always be zipped to prevent over-drying or absorbing extra moisture from the environment.
Trying to be healthy on the go can be difficult, but our wraps make it so easy! This quick and easy lunch will make you wonder why fast food restaurants even exists.Ingredients:1 Coco Nori Curry Wrap1 tbsp of vegan cream cheese1/2 cup of broccoli slaw1 cup of spinach1/4 cup of sliced red onions2 tbsp of [...]
Veggies & Coco Nori wrap. Do we need to say more? A beautiful combination that never lets us down! Especially this savory treat!Ingredients:1 Coco Nori Original Wrap1 medium yam2 cups of kale1/4 cup of broccoli1/4 cup of cauliflowerDash of pepperDash of cuminDirections: 1. Heat up yam in microwave for 8 minutes2. While yam is heating up, [...]
Our Coco Nori Strawberry are the perfect treat to any meal. Sweet and healthy! What can be better? Make this for breakfast to get you ready for the day or a dessert to end the night. Ingredients: 1 Coco Nori Strawberry wrap1 tbsp of blueberry yogurt1 rip banana1/4 cup of sliced strawberries1 tbsp of Betsy's Best Gourmet [...]
Making morning easier one wrap at a time! Getting that savory kick of curry to start the day with our Coco Nori Curry wrap.Ingredients:1 Coco Nori Curry Wrap1/2 cup of soft tofu3 cups of spinach1/4 of soy chorizoDash of Turmeric Dash of Cumin 1 tsp. of srirachaDirections:1. Cook spinach in pot over stove. 2. Once cooked, move spinach to [...]
Quick, easy and delicious! Isn't that what everyone is looking for? This wrap is perfect for any meal and full of delicious roasted veggies to treat your body right. Ingredients:1 Coco Nori Original Wrap2 cup of kale1/4 cup of sliced mushrooms1/4 cup of red onions1/4 cup of cauliflower2 stalks of green onions, choppedDash of cuminDirections:1. Cook kale [...]
This wrap is perfect to wake up any morning and to start your day off on the right foot! Ingredients:1 Coco Nori Original wrap1/4 cup of blueberries1/4 cup of raspberries1 tbsp of Betsy's Best Cashew Nut ButterDrizzle of Betsy's Best Gourmet Peanut Butter with Cinnamon & Chia SeedsDirections: 1. Take Coco Nori Original wrap and spread Betsy's Best Cashew [...]
We love sweets just as much as the next person! Which is why our Coco Nori Strawberry wrap kill the game and perfect to start off any morning for any occasion!Ingredients: 1 Coco Nori Strawberry Wrap1 kiwi, slicedHandful of raspberriesHandful of blueberries1 tbsp of Betsy's Best Cashew Nut ButterDrizzle of Betsy's Best Gourmet Peanut Butter with [...]
This is a twist on a classic Turkey Club turning it into a Low Carb Wrap recipe. It’s very easy to assemble into a perfect lunch or snack. This Low Carb Wrap recipe features our Original Wrawp Low Carb WrapServing size: 1 servingPrep Time: 5 minTotal time: 5 minFor Turkey Club Low Carb Wrap you’ll need the following ingredients:1 Original Wrawp Low Carb Wrap2 ounce of [...]
You’ll go nuts for this veggie wraps recipe. And when we find those recipes, we feel like we’ve struck gold! It from a famous nutritionist show specializes in creating such glorious healthy recipes, and we’re exited to share one with you all to try! It includes anti-inflammatory ingredients such as turmeric, coconut oil, fresh vegetables and of course our Veggie Life [...]
All prices are in USD.